So I recently brought the x rocker gaming chair after my last chair would no longer adjust in height and all the black leather effect was peeling off. I had the chair for a few years, and it served me well R.I.P, but it wasn’t a gaming chair, so I thought it was time for an upgrade I had always wanted a gaming chair but always thought they were overpriced for a chair after all how much better are they?
But I needed a chair, so I looked for a stylish but practical gaming chair that wasn’t going to bankrupt me. So after a day of searching, I decided on the x rocker gaming chair from Argos it was a £130.
So I drove to the store to pick it up luckily it was in stock. I picked up a friend on my way home, and as soon as I got back my friend and I unboxed it and made sure that we had all the pieces and then we started to assemble it.
I started to attach the arms of the chair with the Allen key with a flat head screwdriver on the end which came with the chair. Bits of the material covered the holes where the bolts were meant to go, so I had to put a lot of force to get the bolts to go in correctly.
My friend put together the base of the chair while I was fixing the arms to the chair. The hardest part was putting the back on I had to get my friend to hold the back of the chair while I tried to line up the holes and then force the bolts in and get them to screw in because the material was partly covering the holes on the side of the chair as well.
After we did that, we attached the lower back cushion and the neck support cushion and then attached it to the base, and we finished up by just putting in a few little screws to put the side covers on, and the job was done. If you do buy this chair make sure you get someone to help you put the back on otherwise you are going to struggle I’m lucky my friend was with me.
The Things I Like About The Chair.
- It looks cool with the racing style.
- The adjustable arms move up and down but also move in so that you can rest your arms if you are in the heat of an intense game, the best part about the chair I think.
- The Adjustable backrest.
- the leather and stitching is nice and feels good quality.
The Things I Don’t Like About The Chair.
- Assembly was made harder by the material not cut away properly from the bolt holes.
- The bottom part of the chair where you put your butt isn’t as comfortable as I thought it would be, it’s very firm but again not a huge deal I’m used to a softer chair, and it comes down to personal preference, and the chair will change over time.
So my final word about the chair is it’s good all round product I am happy with what I got for the money I spent. It is much better than my old chair, make sure you have someone to help you with the tricky bit and should last me for few more years.
If You want to take a look at the chair this is not an affiliate link and i have not been paid to do this review CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE CHAIR.